We recently discovered Cedric Gervais‘ Miamication podcast and thought we’d tip you guys off about it. The Miami resident has been on a tear the past few months – touring all the major US clubs, and blowing up dance charts with his hit single “Molly.” Naysayers will attribute his recent success to the backlash surrounding Madonna’s (failed) Ultra appearance. We think Gervais probably would have blown up even without all the added publicity – he’s a seasoned vet who clearly knows how to appeal to the masses.
Whatever the case may be, it doesn’t take away from the fact that the May Miamication podcast is a solid hour of South Beach-inspired club bangers. This mix will definitely give you some extra energy to get you through your afternoon – check it out below and subscribe on iTunes here.
1. Cedric Gervais – Cedanie [Spinnin - FORTHCOMING!]
2. Cevin Fisher – My Sweet Love (Nopopstar Remix) [Essentials]
3. NO_ID – How R U Feeling Right Now (Michael Woods Re-Edit) [Diffused]
4. Dada Life – Kick Out the Epic MotherF__ker (Original Mix) [So Much Dada]
5. Cedric Gervais – Molly (Original Mix) [Spinnin]
6. Nicky Romero & ZROQ – WTF (Original Mix) [Protocol]
7. Nari and Milani – Atom (Original Mix) [Size]
8. Cassius – Sound of Violence (CID Remix) [Unsigned]
9. Michael Woods – Bullet [Difussed] w/ Cassius – I Love U So [Ed Banger] w/ Nero – Promises [MTA] (Dirty South Mashup)
10. Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know (dBerrie Remix) [Unsigned]
11. ID – Pushing Coz Life Is A Fight (ID Mix) [ID]